March 2023 Comics

Agnes Lee, Art/Layout Editor

Agnes Lee serves the Gamut this year as Layout editor. Having started drawing from an early elementary age, she gained an interest for art. However, having felt that she might lose her passion to the academics of Oxford Academy, Agnes decided to join the Gamut. She enjoys the traditional pen-and-ink illustration style of the Gamut’s Op-Ed articles as well as illustrating for the centerfold. Outside of art, she enjoys listening to user-made playlists that feature mellow tunes. She enjoys romance and animation shows, as well as marvel movies, and she claims to have never watched Gilmore Girls, much against the protest of her friend Laura. She involves herself on school campus as part of the board this year for the Gender Equality club. After-school, she heads to her art studio, where she spends an average of 3 hours there working on her portfolio, which she has been dedicated to since August. Sometimes you might also find her riding her RipStik or staying up late doing homework. She aspires to be a graphic designer in the future, and hopes that her portfolio can get her into colleges like USC and Carnegie-Mellon. As a senior who’s about to take the step into the next chapter of her life, Agnes hopes that her passion for art will stay with her through life.

March 2023 Comics