Oxford Academy students are blacklisted from The Source

Photo by Big Ear Tutu

After decades of Oxford Academy students snooping around and disturbing customers, the Source OC, an established go-to hangout spot has permanently blacklisted Oxford Academy Patriots. This decision resulted from numerous customer complaints claiming that these students hogged photobooths and had superiority complexes.

“I’m so glad that these Oxford students are expelled from my store. Oxford students always crowd K-place to buy overpriced K-pop albums and BTS merch,” one of K-place’s employees said.

Other than this K-place employee, the CGV Cinemas are also relieved that OA Patriots are blacklisted. 

“The Oxford students always make a mess at our cinema by talking when the movie is playing, spilling popcorn everywhere, and spoiling the movie for everyone in the room. I’ve had to hire so many extra janitors just to clean up after these kids that I was about to declare bankruptcy from all the funds I’ve lost,” the CGV Cinemas manager said.

They have also been criticized by Gong Cha employees, who mentioned how frustrated they were when the Oxford students visited their shop.

“They also sell out all of the signature boba milk tea, taro milk tea, and green tea, causing us to run out before we can get to any other customers. It’s very frustrating and I’m so glad that they are blacklisted from The Source now,” one of Gong Cha’s employees said. 

The Oxford students, according to K-Star Music, have also caused other problems at some of their favorite shops in The Source. 

“Despite those Oxford students being ‘little nerds’  they can’t even beat some easy claw machine challenges. Not to mention their matcha latte addictions either. Oh, don’t forget about their monopolization of the photo booth downstairs,” The K-Star Music employee also said.

Due to the blacklisting, students can no longer capture their memories from the popular photo booth: Life 4 Cuts, where the average OA K-Pop fanatic poses with BTS cutouts and other cute props. Afraid that they can no longer immortalize their memories through photo-strips, Oxford students are planning to storm the building in the name of friendship. 

“We’re planning an unstoppable rebellion and not even the pig from Yoshiharu Ramen will be ready for this,” Oxford junior Anita Mann said.